1. The Website is maintained by “MGD” - GMW Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its office located in Wadowice, 34-100, Legionów Street, No 37, registered in Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego (Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register) maintained by District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Division under KRS No 0000271001 NIP (Tax Identification Number): 551-17-02-355, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 070768005 (hereinafter referred to as MGD).
2. The user of this Website (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) remains anonymous as long as he/she wishes to. MGD will make exceptional effort in order to ensure the confidentiality of collection, transfer and storage of personal data according to laws in effect.
3. In order to gain full access to some activities offered by MGD in the Website, the User should complete a relevant form. In case of underage people, the form should be completed by the child’s parent or a guardian. Completion of the form according to the instructions in the messages of the Website will allow the User to use the Contact page.
4. In case of data provided by the User when completing the form referred to in Section 3, the data may be used only for the purpose described in Section 3 and after receiving User’s consent, also to send commercial information and to process data for marketing purposes. The User has a right to access and correct User’s data and to object their processing.
5. In order to guarantee deletion or modification of User’s data, the User should follow the instructions stated in messages in the Website. However, if the Website’s User cannot complete a process indicated in messages, then the User should send an e-mail to Website’s administrator using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The data acquired in case of server logs’ analysis (IP address, domain) are used only in order to create statistics of Website’s viewing and to administrate the MGD server.
7. Information present in the Website may be modified without any limitations and without prior notice to the User.